NYC Sierra Club sponsored a seminar discussing the adoption of a zero-emission watercraft for the state of New York on Monday, April 6th 2020. Senator Todd Kaminsky, who co-sponsored the Climate Leadership and Community Protection Act in June 2019, started the discussion with his introduction of NY’s current environmental efforts.
Below is a list of the guest speakers:
- Wayne Arden, moderator, Sierra Club NYC Group volunteer
- Todd Kaminsky, keynote speaker, New York State Senator
- Karen Imas, Senior Director of Programs, Waterfront Alliance
- Daniel Steingart, Co-Director of the Columbia Electrochemical Energy Center, Columbia University
- Hans Thornell, CEO and Founder of Green City Ferries
- Roger Downs, Conservation Director, Sierra Club Atlantic Chapter